Group classes are conducted indoors, in a safe, welcoming, dog-centric setting in Elmira, NY. I keep classes sizes small so that you and your dog get individualized attention.
While private training has its benefits, group classes hold a lot of merit too:
- Greater socialization with people and other dogs.
- A chance to practice around distractions and learn how to manage them.
- Greater opportunity for differentiation and growing your “training toolbox.”
- Fun, friendly, and family-inclusive.
- All breeds and sizes welcome!
- A place to make new friends, both human and canine!