Out of Simpawtico Dog Training’s service area? Schedule a 45-60 minute consultation via phone, Facetime, or Skype.
No matter where you live, you can now have direct access to a certified, experienced professional. We can advise you about issues such as new puppy assistance, shelter dog rehabilitations, minor behavior issues and/or any other dog related questions you may have.
While nothing can replace the value of an in-person session with a certified professional in your area, we understand this isn’t always possible. A phone or video conference consultation can be an invaluable starter tool, and get you pointed in the right direction.
- Responsible Socialization
- Familiarization with Canine Learning
- Leash manners
- And more!
NOTE: we strongly recommend that anxiety and aggression issues are best addressed in-person with a qualified professional in your area. We’re happy to provide advice and resources, but since every case is so unique and complex, a phone consult is really an inappropriate forum to adequately address it.
Need to Know:
- The consultation is strictly limited to 45-60 minutes
- Should you require a longer session, please advise us at the time of booking and you will be billed for any additional time at our hourly call rate of $59.00
- Consultations are via either telephone, Skype, or Facetime
- If you’re outside the U.S., Skype or Facetime ONLY. No phone calls will be made internationally
- We are unable to address more serious behavioral issues
- We’re currently booking about two to three weeks out; please factor this into your choice of dates/times
- Please understand that dog training is not without certain risks. By engaging in a training session you agree to assume all risks and agree to hold Simpawtico Dog Training, LLC harmless. Please read our policies for more detailed info
Please be advised that we are booking two to three weeks out, or more in some cases. We will make every effort to get to you quickly, but scheduling is limited.